Skip navigation

A thirty-six year old man in Queens this afternoon lit up an Electronic Cigarette and died  The eighty-six year old Queens Corner marked the death certificate “death due to electric shock ” No further explanation has been given

Advertisements

One Comment

  1. I had to concentrate on that 86th corner in Queens and then I realized we are dealing with a coroner. How silly of me.

    Like


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: